Copy a glyph
With the Font Inspector we made it super easy to copy glyphs to your clipboard. All you need to do:
- Load the font that contains glyphs you want to copy (use the uploader for local fonts or search for fonts in our database).
- Search for the glyphs you want to copy (you can use the + / – to make the glyphs in the grid bigger if it is hard to see).
- Found the glyph? Great! Now just click it!
- That is it, you will see a green confirmation box on the top right saying that the glyphs has been copied.
- Now you can go to the application you are working in and just paste the glyphs. IMPORTANT: Make sure that you select the same font. If you select a different font it might show different or as a square.